Oils for Wellness



Here is the truth: When I first got in to oils, I sort of had sticker shock. But then I realized, "hey, this is preventative care." Let me tell you what is more expensive than oils: 
Co-pays, Antibiotics, Creams/Rubs, etc.  
Do I take my kids to the doctor? Absolutely. Do I believe in vaccinations and antibiotics? 100%!
Do I think that essential oils are a cure-all and could replace modern medicine? Definitely, No. I'm not in that camp. That has not been my journey.


What has been my journey is being able to stay healthier and more rested, as well as reducing the toxins in our home.

I know that my kids sleep better when I oil them up with Lavender and Peace & Calming.
I know that when Camden has a terrible cough, a little RC diluted with FCO applied to his chest and back will suppress it.
I know that  Panaway works wonders (quickly!) for aches and pains.
I know that I'll never run out of Thieves because we've had great success boosting our immune system.
I know that when I diffuse Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint I don't need to take a pill to combat the seasonal sniffles.
I know that when I have an upset stomach I feel better fast by drinking a glass of water with a few drops of Digize.
I know that blending Lavender, Cedarwood, and Vetiver help my husband and I sleep better at night.
I know that Frankincense and jojoba oil applied directly to my skin will trump any other beauty product I've ever tried to reduce wrinkles, sunspots, and scars.

These are a few of our wellness wins.

There are so many ways to use oils for health and wellness (and don't get me started on cleaning). Our family has only scratched the surface. 

Comments

Popular Posts