Meet Frank


Meet my friend, Frank. 
There is a very good reason that Frankincense is called "king of oils." Frankincense can be used for just about anything and everything. Before I share my favorite uses for "Frank," here is a little history on this sacred oil.

• Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in
religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth.
• Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known scientific records, the Ebers Papyrus, dating
from the 16th century B.C.
• Young Living distills its Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa near the Arabian Peninsula.
(The info listed above is from Young Living's website)

This article  is a fantastic historical account of how ancient civilizations used frankincense. (I encourage you to read it through to the end).

Studies also show that Frankincense may be beneficial for cellular health, as well as as a possible cancer-fighting agent.

Here are some ways we use Frankincense:

When we're feeling under the weather, we apply it topically along with Thieves to boost the immune system.

I use it on my face in the morning and evening, along with Lavender and jojoba oil, as a moisturizer. I also apply it neat to a few scars and sunspots.

It's an important oil in my recover blend

It's an excellent calming and grounding oil so I'll diffuse it or take a few deep breaths of frankincense at key moments throughout the day.








Comments

  1. I became satisfied to examine this article after looking at google, after reading I have written a piece of article about: how much for rhinoplastyThank you for the article and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts