Ditch & Switch // All Purpose Sprays


When I committed to using Young Living essential oils my main objective was to switch out my cleaning products. I did some research on what was in my everyday, 'natural' All Purpose Spray and the results were alarming. Spoiler Alert: the other household products I was using were also terrible (wood furniture polish, bathroom cleaner, etc).

I was so excited to start making my own. I bought some pretty, reusable glass bottles, a bottle of Thieves Cleaner Concentrate, and some distilled water.  The Thieves blend is really powerful on it's own, but the cleaner concentrate adds a vegetable based surfactant and biodegradable cutting agents to really cut through grease and grime. The whole solution is 100% biodegradable and plant based.

I really use it for everything, including mirrors and windows, stove, refrigerator, etc. (All The Things!), and I totally trust it to do the job it's intended to do. Another perk to all of this is that I only need one capful per spray bottle (then fill the rest with distilled water). It's such a bargain when you break it down to cost per use!

You can also use the cleaner concentrate for tougher jobs simply by diluting it less, adding baking soda, or white vinegar depending on the need. It's a great addition to tub scrub and wood floor cleaner also. It's basically like the swiss-army knife of cleaning products!
This is one of those super easy changes that make a really big difference for the overall health and wellness of your family. Let me know if you have any questions or want to know how to get the most bang for your buck with Thieves.
Happy Cleaning!

Comments

Popular Posts