Inner Defense // Immunity Support


One of the things that I love about Young Living's Essential Rewards program is that they recognize your investment in healthy living. In spending a certain dollar amount, they send you specific products at no additional cost. Free Products, Baby! So in September, I had an order that qualified us to get all the free products they were offering, one being Inner Defense. Here's the description from YL's website:
Young Living's Inner Defense™ reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function, and contains potent essential oils like oregano, thyme, and Thieves® which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support. The liquid softgels dissolve quickly for maximum results. Softgel capsule has been reformulated with fish gelatin to remove the need for carrageenan and bees wax used in the porcine gelatin based softgel.

So basically, it's like a highly amp'ed up version of Thieves. I've never taken these before, but they couldn't have arrived at a better time (hello, Back to School). I'm about to start on a 30-day challenge. I'm committing to taking the recommended dosage for 30 days and I'll report back. 

Here's to staying healthy this season, friends. I would love for you to do this with me!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

Popular Posts