Double Duty Perfume & Cologne


Our oils are amazing, therapeutic plant powerhouses and when blended together, they can be the loveliest perfume or cologne while also supporting our bodily systems.

I encourage you to do your own research on the oils that are near and dear to your heart. While I have many, a few of mine are Vetiver, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Lavender and Orange. I have researched these oils (and many more) to find out exactly how they support the body and I use them daily for those reasons.

But what is even better is that when blended together they make the loveliest scent. This is such an easy and fun DIY, even for those who aren't DIY'ers.

Here are a few combos that my husband and I like:

Man-Oil Cologne (15ML)
15 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
10 drops of Pine
5 drops each Vetiver, Orange and Stress away
Top off with carrier oil and a roller fitment.

Happy Mama Perfume (5ML)
10 drops Orange
7 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
5 drops each Joy and Geranium
Top off with carrier oil and a roller fitment.

I keep my Happy Mama blend in my purse and apply it on my collarbone and wrists throughout the day! It's a toxin free perfume that has lasting benefits. This is also an easy and fun gift, especially for those who aren't familiar with essential oils. It's a great way to share your oils and teach others about their benefits!

What are some of your favorite blends? I'd love to hear!

Comments

Popular Posts