Nighty Night Blend



My boys are wound up by the end of the week, to say the least. Once Thursday rolls around, our bedtime routine takes a while.  I tried my hand at my first calming roller ball blend in hopes that it wouldn't disappoint, and would calm my silly and wild bunch down. Sure enough... it worked.
In a 10ml rollerball, I put 10 drops of Lavender and 10 drops of Peace and Calming blend, and filled the rest with Organic Jojoba oil (I like this kind). 


I shook it up and rolled a bit on the back of their necks and on the bottoms of their feet. 
After reading a few books, they were mellow and sleepy and ready for bed! 


*something to note... my kids aren't taking any medications, and I'm not a doctor. I'm just a mama who wants her kids to go to sleep :) Be sure to check with your medical provider if you have any concerns. 

Comments

Popular Posts