That Wet-Dog-Smell


I love my dog. I love taking my dog to the beach. I love that my dog loves the beach.
I do not love the smell in my car after a day at the beach with my dog.
Enter: Purification

This little baby saves the day. I use a little glass spray bottle (you can find the kind I use, here) and put 10 drops of Purification, 10 drops of Lemon, and 5 drops of Lavender and fill the rest with water. It makes for the best natural, non-toxic room/car/furniture spray. 
The Lemon, and Tea Tree are a disinfectant, and the Lavender and other oils purify the air and make things smell amazing!

I keep one in my house to spray on Major's dog beds, my furniture, and in bathrooms
. I keep one in my backpack to spray in my car (after a day at the beach) and on surfaces that may need to be disinfected (read: picnic tables, public toilets, hotels or airbnb's, etc...)

Young Living Purification is made up of:
Cymbopogon nardus† (Citronella) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida† (Lavandin) oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil

Comments

Popular Posts